Please fill your informations...
Please contact me by phone
Please contact me by e-mail

Applying for an Australian visa has never been this easy.


Prepare Required Information

Migration Agent will guide you through the application preparation and collect all required data for successful application


Checking Required Information

Migration Agent will check all info provided and fill out all the forms on applicant behalf to increase chance of getting visa approved


Lodging Your Visa

Migration Agent will personally send the application to Australia Immigration Department and inform applicant about each phase


Copy of passport (Note: Apply for a passport, and make sure the passport is valid for all of the time you plan to be abroad)

Copy of visa (if applicable)

Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) confirmation letter

Release letter (if applicable)

Proof of English proficiency

Highest achieved educational evidence

Obtain Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from education provider/s

Evidence: COE (in same cases Offer letter)

Employment / Study history

Health insurance

Good Character

Health requirements

Financial support


Copy of passport (Note: Apply for a passport, and make sure the passport is valid for all of the time you plan to be abroad)

Copy of visa (if applicable)

Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) confirmation letter

Release letter (if applicable)

Proof of English proficiency

Highest achieved educational evidence

GTE letter

Financial cover

Employment / Study history

Health insurance

Good Character

Health requirements

Financial support


Arrange for immunization (if required) and prescription medication from your doctor

Apply for a credit card and/or arrange for sufficient funds to be available for you when in Australia or arrange access to your funds with your bank when in Australia

Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) confirmation letter

Get your flight ticket

Arrange travel insurance

Advise your educational institution / or agent of your travel details

Arrange accommodation for at least your first 4 weeks in Australia, if not longer

Arrange transport from the airport to your accommodation

Buy a prepaid sim card or phone card

When packing your bags, make sure you include the name and contact details of your institution’s international representative

What to bring with you

● A scanned copy of your passport

● Printout of your student visa

● Enrolment Confirmation letter from you education provider

● Drivers licence

● Before you leave, make copies of all your documents and leave them with someone at home who can send them on to you if the originals get lost.

How much money do you need?

● Bring enough Australian currency in cash for your first few days in Australia, however do not carry large amounts of cash on you. Instead, make sure you have about A$1,500–$3,000 on your card. Please note if you are carrying more that A$10,000, or equivalent in your national currency, you must declare this to Customs officials when you enter Australia.

What should you bring with you

● When deciding what to pack for arrival in Australia, keep in mind that baggage allowances for your flight to Australia ( in general your checked bag should weigh no more than 50 lb/23 kg.

● Summer in Australia runs from December to February; autumn from March to May; winter from June to August; and spring from September to November. For most of the country the hottest months are January and February. If you arrive in June or July, the coldest months of the Australian year, you may need to bring winter clothes with you.

● The standard voltage for electrical items in Australia is 240 volts. Most laptop computers and chargers for cell phones, MP3 players and digital cameras automatically adjust to 110 or 240 volts, but some electronic products may require a transformer as well as a converter. Electrical plugs in Australia have three at pins, one of which is an earth pin. You may need to buy an adaptor or have plugs changed when you arrive in Australia.

Australian Immigration

● After you landed in Australia you will be required to make your way through the Australian Immigration. An immigration officer will ask to see your completed incoming passenger card (given to you on the plane) and your passport. The immigration officer will check your documents and may ask you a few questions about your planned stay in Australia. You may be asked about the purpose of your stay, your college, course, address.

● Once you have cleared the immigration checkpoint you will enter the baggage hall where you can claim your luggage and proceed to Customs and baggage examination. People arriving in Australia clear Customs through one of two channels: the green channel is for those with ‘nothing to declare’; the red channel for those with ‘something to declare’. You must declare any food, plant materials and animal products. For more information about what you can and cannot bring into Australia, visit

● Regardless of the channel you follow, your luggage, including your hand luggage, may be x-rayed, inspected or checked by a detector dog team.

● If you have items to declare, you will be asked to open your luggage so that it can be inspected. If the Customs official decides that an item is not quarantined, you will be allowed to keep it and move through the Customs checkpoint. If the item is quarantined, it will either be confiscated and destroyed, or held for decontamination and returned to you at a later date.

● If you go through the green channel, you may be subjected to a random check and asked by a Customs official to open your luggage for inspection. Australia has strict quarantine laws so it is important to declare all the items you are carrying on the incoming passenger card. Those who do not declare honestly risk heavy fines and prosecution.


Call home

Settle into accommodation

Contact / Visit your agent

Contact / Visit your education provider

Attend orientation

Get student ID

Collect your health insurance card

Open a bank account

Start classes

Apply for tax file number if seeking work

Get involved in student life and make new friends


● The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) is the Australian Government department that manages everything relating to student visas. It is very important that you are fully aware of, and that you meet, all the conditions of your visa.

● Visa conditions are set out in the letter of approval sent with a visa or on a visa label. There may be special conditions for different students visa and therefore is very important that you check your visa conditions. For a full list of mandatory and discretionary student visa conditions, visit:

● Unfortunately, a number of students abuse the law each year. For example, they do not attend their course as required, they may work longer hours than permitted by their visa or they may overstay their visa. Breaking these conditions can cause a visa to be cancelled and this has serious consequences: under the law, a student may be required to leave Australia and not be allowed to return for three years after the visa is cancelled.


Changing your visa:

● If your circumstances change and you want to change your course or provider, or you wish to stay in Australia longer, contact your agent or DIBP for advice on how to make these arrangements.

● It is also important to ensure your visa does not expire while you are in Australia.


● Although many overseas and local students are successful in obtaining casual and part-time employment to help subsidise their living costs while studying, students should not rely on obtaining such work when calculating a budget

● In Australia, overseas student visa holders who do succeed in obtaining employment may work for up to 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in progress and unlmited during vacations. Please visit for more information

● To look for part time or casual jobs visit or


Tax File Number


What do I need to provide for the tax return?

Group Certificate (issued by your employer)

Tax File Number

Copy of passport and visas

Account details


Phone Number

What occupation did you work as

What course do / did you study

Keep receipts for work related expenses

Previous year tax return receipt (tax deductible expense)


Superannuation Return


Opening a bank account




Where to Look for Accommodation:

Facebook Groups


Student notice boards around campus

Newspaper classifieds

Real Estate Agent advertising

Online student accommodation services




House and Apartments


Shared Accomodation


Tips for renting

● Don't feel pressured into taking accommodation that does not suit you

● Carefully check the property to ensure it meets your requirements. Note the condition of all fixtures, fittings and appliances (such as carpets, tiles, walls, phone and electrical outlets, ceilings and lights, and bathroom and kitchen items). Ensure that everything is clean and in working order. Anything not in serviceable condition should be reported to your landlord or real estate agent.

● Once you have decided to rent a property, you are required to sign a legal document known as a lease or rental agreement which sets out the obligations of the landlord and the tenant (the person living in the accommodation). This written agreement is usually for a fixed term (generally six to 12 months) and both parties are committed for the period specified in the contract. The lease will require the landlord to make sure all utilities are properly installed and in working condition, and the tenant must keep the property in good order.

● Before renting a property, you are entitled to a property inspection report which will list all items inside the property and their current condition. This property inspection report should be signed by you and the landlord or real estate agent. It will protect you from liability for damages not caused by you (such as damages from previous tenants).

● Do not sign any documents unless you fully understand them and can meet all the necessary conditions. Ask us for help if you need it.

● Ensure you obtain a receipt for all monies paid, including bond, rent or deposit. Keep a copy of all signed documents for your records.

● You should buy contents insurance to cover your more valuable personal items.

● You will probably be responsible for initial connection fees and all ongoing charges for electricity, gas, water and telephone. Deposits will be required before the electricity and telephone can be connected. Fees will vary depending on the state or territory you are settling in.

Security Deposits/Bond

● The owner or agent of an owner who has the right to rent you a property is called the landlord. A landlord will ask you for money before you move into an apartment. This is called a security deposit or bond, and may amount to more than A$1,000 dollars. The bond is usually set at four weeks’ rent. A bond/"security deposit" is an amount of money that is supposed to guarantee that the tenant will care for the dwelling. If the tenant does not care for the property or clean it before leaving, the landlord has a legal right to keep the security deposit. Otherwise, the landlord must return the security deposit within a month after the tenant leaves.

Signing a Lease

● In most cases, the landlord will require the tenant to sign a lease. A lease is a written agreement between a tenant and a landlord that describes the responsibilities of each party. This is a binding legal document that commits the student to a specific period of residency in the unit.

Inspection of Property

● Most landlords will provide you with a checklist stating current condition of the property on commencement of your tenancy. You should note on this document anything you notice during the inspection that is not already listed, and keep a copy that has been signed by both of you. Once you are the tenant, the condition of these things will be your responsibility. The landlord (or an agent) may visit the property during your stay and for sure they will inspect it at the end of your tenancy. The final condition of the property may determine the return of your full security deposit.


● Unless someone is already living in the dwelling, the new tenant must start utility services, such as telephone, electricity, and gas. This requires contacting each individual company and arranging for the services to be connected from a specified date. The companies providing these utilities also require a small security deposit. In some cities instead of making numerous calls to different companies, there may be a utility provider company or ask the landlord’s agent.

Inspecting a Potential Property

It's a good idea to take notes of each property you inspect. As well as the address, rent, and agent take notes of the details:

● Are there laundry facilities?

● Is there a telephone line already connected?

● Do the light fittings work?

● Is the oven/ stove, gas or electrical?

● Do the toilet and shower all work?

● Is there damp or mould on the walls?

● Is there painting required?

● Is the place furnished? What kind of furniture?

● What kind of heating/cooling is there?

● Is there an insect/ pest problem?

● Is it close to transport, shops, and campus?

● Will the area be noisy? Is it on a busy road?

● Is there good security?

● Will the landlord carry out any repairs before you move in?

● How are repairs made once you live there, and who pays for which repairs?

Choosing a Roommate

● The task of choosing a roommate needs to be taken very seriously. The person or persons with whom you decide to live can affect the quality and productiveness of your overseas student experience in Australia. When the moment comes for you to make your decision concerning roommates, remember these tips: don't panic, take your time, and don't compromise on important principles.

Bills & Expenses – some questions to consider

● Do you and your roommates expect to share the costs of buying toilet paper, washing powder for clothes and dishes, cleaning supplies etc. which is used by everyone? If you are answering an advertisement for a roommate, what does the rental price cover? Does it include utilities, or are they split equally when the accounts are due? Who will pay them and how will you all know they have been paid?

For more information see:

● Useful website which will help you look for your own rented accommodation in Sydney are: .


Mobile Phones

● Mobile telephones from home can be brought to Australia, however you will need to check whether it is compatible with the Australian mobile network (GSM). To make calls at the local rates in Australia, you will need to buy a local mobile starter pack, which normally includes a new SIM card and AUD$10-30 worth of calls. In most cases, you will have to register your SIM card to start using the service (this is a legal requirement to ensure every user’s safety).

● Mobile telephones from home can be brought to Australia, however you will need to check whether it is compatible with the Australian mobile network (GSM). To make calls at the local rates in Australia, you will need to buy a local mobile starter pack, which normally includes a new SIM card and AUD$10-30 worth of calls. In most cases, you will have to register your SIM card to start using the service (this is a legal requirement to ensure every user’s safety).

● Please be aware that the Australian mobile use etiquette may be different from your home country. Your ring bell and your voice should be kept to minimum and don’t cause disruption or distress to others (especially on public transport). We usually don’t answer calls during a conversation unless it is really urgent. Some public venues (hospitals, libraries, concert halls, cinemas etc.) require that all mobile phones be switched off, and everyone is expected to adhere (there may be a fine for not complying).

● There is a wide range of mobile telephone providers in Australia. Overseas calls are available through most networks. Check with your provider about the required procedures for making overseas calls. There are a number of prepaid discount calling cards available from Convenience shops, post offices or newsagents. The charges are much cheaper in comparison to the main phone line providers. calling card. Once you run out of credit, you can buy a new card or recharge your existing one using a credit card.

● Another place where you can make cheap overseas calls is through the internet. You can use Skype, Whatsapp, Viber or other internet calling systems which can be downloaded for free.



● There are many places where you can purchase different types of food. There are open air markets, specialty grocers, butchers and supermarkets where you can buy fruit, fish, vegetables, meat etc. There are also many cafes, restaurants, food courts and convenience stores where you can buy prepared meals and other grocery items.

● There are many cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and butchers in Australia that cater to various religious requirements. To find the closest one to you check out these websites. If you need any help with finding a supplier appropriate for you, please speak to the Student Support Officer.


Overseas Students Health Cover (Insurance)

● It is a student visa condition that all overseas students be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This is the minimum level of health insurance, which you and your dependents are required to purchase as condition 8501 of your student visa. It is also a condition of your student visa that you maintain current OSHC for the duration of your study. Be aware that while OSHC represents excellent value in health insurance, it does not cover every medical circumstance or cost. You should note the exclusions given in the policy document.

What is covered

● The standard (‘scheduled’) fee for a consultation with a general practitioner. You will have to pay the difference if the doctor charges more than the standard fee or go to a surgery where the standard fee only is charged 100% of the standard costs for a stay in a shared ward of a public hospital.

● Emergency/ life threatening ambulance cover. (Routine ambulance transportation may be expensive.)

● Most prescription medication (except oral contraceptives). You pay a contribution and your provider pays the remainder (up to AUD$50.00).

What is not covered

● Dental, optical and physiotherapy.

● Medical examinations (x-rays and pathology) required for student visa conditions.

● Treatment for conditions in existence before you arrived in Australia.

For more information please visit the following websites: or or