Canada to announce more permanent residence pathways
How to get Canada PR visa:
If immigration to Canada is your dream, be contented to know that Canada has one of the most smooth and simplified immigration policies in the world. The Canadian Government has a plan to welcome over 200,000 new immigrants each year from different parts of the world. This makes Canada the most ideal country for newcomers to move to Canada and secure Canadian Permanent Residence.
1. TYPES OF VISA
There are different immigration programs or visa categories available, under which you can apply for the Canada permanent residency visa.
1. Skilled Immigrants Program (Express Entry)
2. Federal Skilled Worker ( FSW)
3. Federal Skilled Trades Program ( FST)
4. Canadian Experience Class ( CEC)
5. Start-up visa ( for applicants who have a business idea and need someone to fund it)
6. Investors Entrepreneurs and Self Employed
7. Quebec Skilled Workers Program ( QSWP)
8. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
2. What are the documents required to apply for different PR visas in Canada?
1. IELTS (International English Language Testing System)- to provide language test results
2. ECA( Education Credential Assessment)- If you apply through the Federal Skilled Workers Program.
3. Sufficient funds to support your application. (Proof of funds)
4. Educational degrees or certificates, diploma degrees, sponsor certificates.
5. Original copies and officially translated documents supporting the application.
6. Age proof- such as birth certificate
7. Employment documents- a Job offer, reference letter, payslips
8. Medical and Police Clearance Certificate
9. Travel document- your passport
3. Processing times for Canada Permanent Residency Visa
The processing time to get a Canada Permanent Resident Visa differs on the basis of the immigration program you apply for, that is Express Entry System, QSWP, or any Provincial Nominee Program. The selection and approval of your visa application depend on your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. Once you receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence, the further processing time is generally around 4-6 months.
Read More About: Canada PR Visa Application Process and Processing Time
4. How to calculate Permanent Residence Visa points to Canada?
5. Benefits of getting Permanent Residency:
• With a resident visa, you can live and work anywhere in Canada. You can also study and travel in and out to Canada without needing a further visa;
• Once you become eligible, you can apply for Canadian Citizenship;
• You will obtain a Social and family security services;
• You are protected under the Canadian law;
• You can get Health care and most of the other benefits which a Canadian Citizen receives;
• Free education for children and social provisions for the entire family;
• Simplified accessibility to the USA;